Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Wall-Nehemiah 2:8

And a letter unto Asaph the keeper of the king's forest,that he may give me timber to make beams for the gates of the palace which appertained to the house, and for the wall of the city,and for the house that I shall enter into.And the king granted me,according to the good hand of my God upon me.(Nehemiah 2:8).

Nehemiah aquisitioned  letters of the king to take before the governor.First,the letters would grant Nehemiah the right to go beyond (Cross over the River) and into terrain that would carry him into Judah,Secondly,a letter to request lumber of the governer,timber for  beams for the gates of the city for the wall's strength and stability.

It is no haphazard incident that the Father gave me the book of Nehemiah for the buidling of Kingdom Wall Street.The story of Nehemiah building the wall prefigured our building kingdom wall street.Case in point,firstly, the letter that was given you earlier this week requesting financial aid would be the means of acquiring the incorporation papers for Kingpriest Inc,secondly after recieving those papers I will be able to travel to Texas and open up an intrest bearing bank account,thus beginning to build on the wall.

KCIC & KINGPRIEST INC.,I humbly submit to you that any and all monies from the the Woodard's personal teal,the growing African business of clotheing and oils,seeds sown into us from the exterior,and most important of all,seeds sown into us from you, the spiritual sons and investors will be amassed and deposited into that account,for the wall must be built...I pray that you will grant this unto me as the spiritual father to many of you,and the spiritual counselor to all of you according the the good hand of God upon my life as an apostolic masterbuilder.

I will be calling on many of you as official officers to KingPriest Inc. and all of you for professional, ethical demeanor as it relates to operating KCIC & KINGPRIEST INC. Kingdom Industry."He that put his hand to the plow,looking back is not fit for the kingdom of God"-Apostle Billy R. Woodard 

4 comments:

  1. In building anything everyone must want it bad as the leader. The cares of life often kick people off of purpose. But we must be committed to the vision. Dad woodard we appreicate you so much . My prayer is that we put away anything that would hinder us from purpose. I pray that we all carry our weight in building myself first. Starting with me lets take a look in the mirror and lets go forth. God bless you Dad woodrard .
    Apostle Andre C Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. In seeking Kingdom first. Action speaks louder than words. I have vowed to stand with..labor with. ..pray and intercede with. .invest and support. ..internal and external affairs. .functions and dealings with KWS ..physically...financially and spiritually. I am determined that my speech will not betray me and by way of respectful and honorable communication with the commanding kings. ..our relationships will be effective in the successful continuous building of KINGDOM WALL STREET. Just like nourishing and bathing the physical body is priority. .imperative..and essential..MORE so is this vision. ..for this clearly is not a fan club or a good idea. .but GOD'S idea. .purpose and plan...not to taken lightly or handled improperly...I have NEVER been more surer than anything in my life. ..KWS is HIS DIVINE will ..I will to comply. I decree fresh strength...frontal focus. .a renewed passion with the mind to build willing. .cheerfully and freely til THE END. *Investor Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad Woodard, there is absolutely no doubt that KINGDOM WALL STREET is a GOD assignment and there is so much more..Great progress is being made and as a daughter of KCIC/KP it is my duty to sow into this work and to follow the instructions handed down as you give them. Prayer and intercession concerning Kingdom Wall Street is going up on the regular and I can tell you that I am in it with sincerity...GOD will continually give seed to the sowers of this great & mighty work..

    Mitele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apostle Woodard it is granted unto you as a steward of the mysteries of Christ that provisions have already gone before you concerning the financial means to build the Wall in Pampa. It is decreed and declared so on today. Reading the syllabus for today I am taken back to a statement that the honorable Apostle Marc made some time ago, "Sow into where you want to go" and that rings true on today. Kingdom Wall Street essentially a mutual covenant relationship under Christ. The sown seed will bring about a saturating latter rain (reign if you will)of the word in the land speaking into the very destiny of the people and raising up sons under the Apostolic mandate of Christ. As we have read in the book of Nehemiah, the king's letters were a provisional measure that was set before him in order to reconstruct the great city according to the hand of God upon him. There is no room to operate in the realm of retrospect for it is imperative to move in obedience while the spirit is at it's highest.

    ReplyDelete