Wednesday, August 21, 2013

MORE THAN A CONQUERER

Shalom, by virtue of your present positioning after the order of Christ, who is after the "Order Of Melchizedek, you are MelechZedek Priests. The concept of failure has been eradicated from the harddrive of your spirit---emotions and feelings will serve only to gauge your your spiritual indepthness from which you operate as a priest unto Almighty God here on planet earth.
If you are feeling frustration or fear, then heighten your indebthness (your dimension) into the Sovereign after which you will plateau for uninterrupted service and ministry. You will not allow the inadequacies and weaknesses of others to break your guage.
You must always ready to take flight on the runway of life! If you submit fully to emotions and carnal feelings, you will not fail, but will simply be left to "taxi-ing" the runway. The kingpriest status is born out of love and must not be confused with the emotions and feelings that resurrect from love (1 Cor.13:1-8).
The Holy Spirit gave me this declaration and decree for the sake of the frailties of existance that we all face. In the final analysis, we must decree and declare "I am more than a conquerer through Christ who strengthens me". In your posting today, I ask you to give your opinion of this decree by closing out your post with this script (saying it out loud verbally) "I am more than a conquerer".
                                                                                                    Apostle Billy R. Woodard

5 comments:

  1. When I think of this decree my spirit is immediately drawn to our endtime warrior position as the warrior bride. Joel 2:4-5,7 4The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.
    5Like the noise of chariots on the tips of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
    7They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march everyone on his ways, and they shall not break their rank.
    Ranking is defined as a degree or position of dignity, eminence or excellence, a grade of official standing.

    "I AM MORE THAN A CONQUERER"

    Shalom

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations. And he shall rule them with a rod of iron, as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers; eve as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star. Rev. 26-28 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar int the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out; and I will write upon him the name of my God, which is Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God; and I will write upon him my new name. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. Rev. 3:12,21..... Your post represents the status in which by the Spirit of the Living God... we are well able to function in the power, authority, anointing, and in which Christ did when He carried out HIS earthly assignment on earth. HE came to set the pattern and to be the blueprint in which exemplified through HIS course that being strictly about HIS Father's business and staying focused on the task at hand... that regardless of test, trial , temptation etc that is evident that HE endured.. nothing separated HIM from the love of HIS Father nor deterred HIM from finishing strong!!! Now HE sits on the right hand of the Father as MORE THAN A CONQUEROR... proven through HIS obedience and the grace of God that was sufficient for HIM even as HE knew it when HE said, man should not live by bread alone... THE LIVING WORD was in full operation to total victory!!!!! As with us.. only what we do for Christ will last.. not by power nor might, but by HIS Spirit ...having done all to stand .. to keep standing and to do ALL things through Christ that strengthens us!!!! Woo HOO!!! (((" I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR!!!" ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank and bless God for crowning us with the power of an endless life for there is nothing that can deter us from obtaining what has already been bought by the blood of our lord and savior Jesus Christ! The priesthood after the Order of Melchizedek empowers the believer far beyond their human ability and thought process therefore canceling all carnal doubt and stretches wide the earthly resources, as well as relationships needed to push the kingdom that much more forward. This is the oath made to us through love that is inseparable through the covenant. Bearing these facts in mind we become one with Him having His mind, and ways. His love is what allows us to taste the powers of the age to come therefore I shall have no fear, worry, doubt or be moved by any demonic force for I am more than a conqueror on today and forevermore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is well-written and thought provoking. There is so much that I can say but I'll let my words be few as I ponder what has been revealed here over the next few days. "The kingpriest status is born out of love and must not be confused with the emotions and feelings that resurrect from love." P O W E R F U L!
    I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR.
    (Tamara)

    ReplyDelete