Thursday, August 29, 2013

Kingdom Wall Street /Self-Check Questionnaire'

Greetings my beloveds,God's Elect...Let me first thank you and congratulate you for you ongoing participation with the sonship blog...Your blog respsonses have been totally on point as they relate to Scripture and I concede that we KCIC & KINGPRIEST INC. are well on our way, spiritual and financial stability, in the advancing of God's Kingdom in the earth; however having close discernment and the love of a father for all of his children, the Holy Spirit has prompted me to interject this Kingdom Wall Street Self Check Questionnaire, not as as rod of correction, but a tool of wisdom for us all.

Once again I must take my hat off to my beloved son, Curtis Bright, AKA "Third Day King".
Your blog response to the core value of method and discipline struck the very chords that the Father has placed within my spirit and in doing so, I could hear the "sound" apart from the noise that alerted me to God giving me the go-ahead with the Kingdom Wall Street.
I struggled on last night with my decision for today's post, as it is everything I do as a spiritual father, I'm accountable to The Father on behalf of all my spiritual children.
I ask you to please not try to second guess me on this and please do not try to scrutinize each other...This questionnaire is just a bridge to carry us over to the other side of successful kingdom finance. I will introduce three self check questions in the remainder of the blog for your benefit and mine as well..Do not answer in a way that you think will be satisfactory with me but rather, from the core of your relationship with the Creator.
I will answer the questions first..a simply yes or no will suffice..No scriptures are necessary..Be forewarned, the my spirit of discernment will again be in play for my beloveds! This is serious business. Please follow my lead and write the answers truthfully with a Yes or No.

1.  Apostle Woodard, if you had the guarantee of wealth that would be built with persons you yourself would have not chosen, could you put your personal feelings aside, be a solution and not a problem for the good of everyone involved?----Truthfully Yes.

2. Apostle Woodard, with the guarantee of wealth over the period of five years, could you find the discipline to invest a tangible amount either quarterly or yearly to impact that five year annum of wealth?---Truthfully Yes.

3.Apostle Woodard, can you discipline yourself to give (invest) in the Kingdom Wall Street project out of pure honor to the Creator as opposed to any law of coersion by anyone or any one thing?---Truthfully Yes.

I have posed only three questions that prophetically place us in agreement with the God-head, not the trinity, but the (Father who is God alone), (The Son who is King and High Priest), and the Holy Spirit, the sevefold spirit of the Father).-------------Apostle Billy R. Woodard

5 comments:

  1. 1. Curtis Bright if you had the guarantee of wealth that would be built with persons you yourself would have not chosen, could you put your personal feelings aside, be a solution and not a problem for good of everyone involved?----Yes, there are no personal feelings toward any God-given person fulfilling God-given purpose. It's not about me or how I feel toward anyone in any particular role, it is about my continual pursuit to become one with the creator in all my ways and actions.

    2. Curtis Bright with the guarantee of wealth over the period of five years could you find the discipline to invest a tangible amount either quarterly or yearly to impact that five year annum of wealth?---Yes, this is a divine guarantee if I am correct.

    3. Curtis Bright can you discipline yourself to give (invest) in the Kingdom Wall Street project out of pure honor to the creator as opposed to any law of coercion by anyone or any one thing?---Yes, as I sow into the project unpressured by any external force other than the will of God I yield myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Sharlayne Brown if you have the guarantee of wealth that would be built with persons you yourself would not have chosen,could you put your personal feelings aside, be a solution and not a problem for everyone involved? [YES]

    2)Sharlayne Brown with the guarantee of wealth over the period of five years, could you find the discipline to invest a tangible amount either quarterly or yearly to impact that five year annum of wealth? [YES]

    3) Sharlayne Brown can you discipline yourself to give (invest) in the Kingdom Wall Street project out of pure honor to the creator as opposed to any law of coersion by anyone or any one thing? [YES]

    ReplyDelete